The TAO Clean Aura Clean Sonic toothbrush takes you into the future where humans have advanced technology to live in space. Hey, don’t get it twisted, this is not about some utopian dream, but, with the futuristic design of the Auras, one can’t help but feel a tad transported into the star trek world.
If you’re part of the populace that doesn’t give a hoot about the sci-fi but concerned with whether the brush does what it’s supposed to do, well, you wouldn’t be disappointed as this high-end, classy sonic teeth brushing device sure has one or two surprises in store for you.
A quick search online will pull up so many reviews praising this sonic toothbrush, you’d read something like after using the brush, my mouth felt so fresh as if I just stepped out from my dentist’s office – this is just to show you are in good company with satisfied users.
What then do you expect from a high-end sonic brush like this one, that has “The Art Of Clean” (TAO Clean) in its name. But, aside from the title, TAO Sonic Toothbrush has several features that will surely give you a bang for your money. One of them is the ultraviolet sanitizer. This makes it one of the very few electric toothbrushes with sanitizer built into the product.
So, if you are wondering what is it about the TAO Clean Aura Clean Sonic System that is getting everyone excited? We’re going to answer that in the next sections:
Features and Accessories
Before we go ahead to talk about the characteristics of that set this sonic electric brush apart from others, let’s first take a look at the accompanying accessories you are going to find when you unbox your package:
Unboxing the TAO Clean Toothbrush
- The Aura Base Station: this is the central device you’d find in the box. Honestly, it’s quite bulky, but that’s fine since it does three in one actions: you’d dock your toothbrush head here (frankly, I’m not joking, that’s what it’s called – to dock). It dries and sterilizes the t-head. And acts as the charging bay for the brushing device.
- Aura Toothbrush handle: the handle provides a firm grip, there are buttons here also that enables you to control set your preferred rotation speed.
- Charger: you don’t have to worry about having it running out of battery on you. It automatically charges itself when you dock it on the Base Station.
- User Manual: provides all the information you’d need to operate the device safely. You’d also find information about how to care for it for an extended lasting use.
- Three brush heads: so you don’t have to worry about buying new toothbrush heads anytime soon.
- Two-year warranty: you’d be getting a full two-year warranty on the product so you’d have the opportunity to return it if you aren’t happy with what you got.
So that’s all you are going to find when you unbox the package.
Features of Aura Sonic Toothbrush
A 40,000 brush stroke per minute: with this electric brush your mouth is getting the same treatment it would at a dentist’s office. Now, imagine you will have this feeling every day.
The 40,000 brush strokes in addition to the sonic vibration dislodge food particles and clean your teeth, giving you that awesome feeling.
Two operation modes: This feature enables you to select the cleaning mode that feels right for you while also have a deep and thorough mouth cleaning experience. The two modes are the default Super Clean Mode and the Sensitive Mode. If you are experiencing bleeding gum or suffering from sensitive teeth, then the sensitive-mode is best suited for you.
The two-minute timer: the Aura sonic toothbrush has an inbuilt timer that ensures you’re able to reach the recommended two-minute brush time by the American Dental Association. For a thorough bath, use the timer in addition to the mouth map provided in the instruction manual to ensure you clean out every corner and quadrant of your mouth.
The timer pauses after every 30 seconds to let you know when to move over to the next quadrant. The brush stops after two minutes, but of course, you can switch it back on if you’d want to continue brushing.
Easy to Operate and Use: The brushing device handle has two buttons on it. The large one is the power button while the second enables you to change between modes. Now, one cool thing about this toothbrush is it remembers the last style you brushed with hence you don’t have to select your preferred mode every time you power it up.
Easy to cleanse: After each use, rinse off just as you would rinse a regular toothbrush and dock in the base station and that’s all you need to do.
The Aura Clean Base Station
This is one of the distinguishing features of the Aura series; the base station offers some functions that set it apart from its competition.
- Charges the toothbrush: the base station provides a charging bay. To charge, place the brush head in the base station and plug into a power source. It will automatically start charging.
- Sterilizes the brush head: The base station is a UV toothbrush sanitizer – the 360 UV lamps that provide 360-degree sterilization to the t-head thereby killing 99.9 percent of the germs on the brush head.
- Dries the toothbrush: the base station also acts as a dryer wicking away dampness from the bristles which makes it impossible for bacteria to breed.