For most women, a weekend visit to the salon has become a routine to de-stress, catch up with friends while also enjoying the ambient atmosphere. It’s no wonder then that there’s salon at almost every street corner in the major cities. These salons offer a wide array of services including waxing, pedicures, and much more. Most salons make use of several polish dryers these days, and they have been instrumental in accelerating appointments for clients. This means that clients need not wait for too long whenever they show up for appointments at their favorite salons. Professional polish dryers help to keep business moving rapidly.
Some of these dryers are spray-on polish dryers that work to dry them almost instantly. They also double as cuticle conditioning agents that strengthen the nails, thus keeping them free from bacteria.
If there is one thing that makes a manicure tiresome or annoying, it’s having to lounge around while waiting several hours for your nails to dry out. If you are someone that enjoys doing her nails, then it can be very frustrating.
But thanks to advancements and technological discoveries, you will not have to wait around for a long time for your painted fingernails to get dry. They come in different shapes and sizes so that you can get one for private use at your home.
How UV Nail Dryers Work
As indicated earlier, they come in different shapes, features, and sizes. For instance, some of them use fans to dry polished nails by blowing air onto wet nails. This also speeds up the drying process. But UV dryers work differently.
However, UV gel nails do not have the same composition with regular or standard polish.
Why Do I Need A Nail Lamp?
A lamp is an unavoidable appliance if you want a gel manicure. The only way gel polish will get cured or dried is when it is exposed to LED light or UV light at specific wavelengths. Photo-initiators need exposure to light so that they can be activated and polymerized, thus completing the curing process. This brings about drying of the polish.
If your gel nails are not cured under a UV or LED lamp, they will start chipping off fast and the benefits of going chip-free for two weeks or even more will be lost.
Benefits of using nail dryers
The following are some of the benefits of using nail dryers:
- Using a dryer enables you to dry off your nails quickly. This is what professionals use as a reliable and quick source for drying off nails.
- Most of us are in the habit of using multiple layers of nail polish. A dryer speeds up the drying process by a significant amount of time.
- You may accidentally smear or smudge your clothes or garments if you have to wait for a long time to dry your nails. All you need to do to prevent such occurrences is to slip your hands into a dryer for just a few minutes.
Mixed UV LED Nail Lamps
The industry standard at the beginning was UV nail lamps and was used to cure a lot of gel manicures. Later on, LED lamps were introduced into the market, and they were not only safer or faster but much more expensive. This was why it was reserved exclusively for salons and individuals who could afford to own one at home.
But when many brands started manufacturing LED lamps, the price came down. People began to own both LED and UV lamps which were expensive.
Competitiveness and innovation led to the development of lamps equipped with double light source bulbs and known as Mixed UV LED or smart lamps. This is a unique combination of the best of both LED and UV lamps.
There is no longer any need for you to own two lamps using different technologies; all you need to do is to get your hands on the best UV LED dryer that will cure all you manicure within a short period.
SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer – The People’s Choice
One of the best UV LED dryers in the market today is the SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer. It comes with dual optical wavelength UV-LED light which helps to cure sixty percent faster than other forms of lamps. It is an all-in-one, closed design lamp that comes with thirty-six pieces UV-LED combined light beads.
The mixed light beads make the device to work excellently well with all types of LED gel and UV gel polish such as:
- Hard gels
- Top coat
- Gem Glue
- Color Gel
- Builder, etc.
The SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer comes in two distinct sizes: salon and home use. It is a dryer with a bigger body which is designed to cure five fingernails or toenails. Its compact design and close customization prevent the leakage of light that can otherwise cause harm to your eyes. The LED beads – thirty-six pieces, durable 50,000hrs lifetime – are distributed evenly. This promotes uniform curing of gel polish.
The SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer is built with advanced curing technology which is operated via Double Power button, thus stimulating curing speeds twice faster than regular UV LED lamps. A complete cure takes just thirty percent of conventional lamp.
The SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer is also user-friendly and comes with automatic sensors or on/off without pressing or touching any keys. It is also equipped with 99s Low Heat Mode for comfortable hard gel/ builder curing. You can use the Double Power key to speed up the appliance (up to 2x) for faster curing. It even has a large LCD screen that allows users to observe curing time and much more.
How to Use the SUNUV 48W UV LED Nail Dryer
You should follow the steps outlined below when using the nail dryer:
- You should apply gel polish to your dry nails in line with the instruction it comes it. Ensure that the gel polish doesn’t touch the skin or cuticle alongside your nails.
- Your gel polish comes with specific requirements. This means that you can set the timer on your UVLED nail dryer (10s/30s/60s/99s low heat mode) according to the requirements of the gel polish. After the stipulated time, the dryer will turn itself off. You can also make use of the auto-sensor as it will turn on or off automatically whenever you place your hand or foot in or out.
- If the gel polish is the sticky type, please use a rubbing alcohol or gentle cleanser to wipe your nails to remove the sticky deposits or residue. Then use the UV LED dryer.
- You should be aware that there are different curing times for gel polish brands. Therefore, you should make sure that you verify the compatibility of your polish with the dryer before purchase. For best results, let your hand remain as steady as possible in the dryer until curing is completed.