Looking for one of the best air purifiers in the industry? Are all the other air purifiers not cutting it for you?
The state-of-the-art Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 might be right up your alley.
We understand the amount of respect that individuals have for their home. Your home is your sanctuary and it’s a place where children, guests, and your family can enjoy quality time together.
Of course, enjoying quality time with your friends and loved ones mean that you’ll also need to keep your home in pristine condition.
A part of this is making sure that the air quality of your home is free from allergens, pollen, and all kinds of particles.
There’s been an ongoing debate in the community claiming that Airthereal Pure Morning could be one of the best air purifiers in the market.
But does this live up to its hype? Is it truly one of the best in the business? We’ve come up with this review to answer your questions on what are the pros and cons of the product and how it holds up to the competition in the industry.
But before we can give an extensive review of this product, we’ll need to first look into the competitors of this product.
We’ll also be comparing some of its unique features of Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 with other competitors and how they live up to its reputation.
What Are The Characteristics Of A Good Air Purifier?
Well, there’s a lot of discussion on what’s the best air purifier in the market.
Technically, each air purifier is specifically designed for a specific environment and atmosphere which means that there are different factors to take into account.
A heavy-duty air purifier will have a higher efficiency than other air purifiers but will also be bulky and will produce more noise.
An air purifier that’s designed for a smaller room will make less noise and will tend to take up less space.
So what are the features of a ‘good’ air purifier that’s considered top-tier? We’ll be enumerating some of the best features there are.
First and foremost, the CADR rating of an air purifier will determine how well it will purify the air of certain room sizes.
For instance, an air purifier with a CADR rating of 300 CFM means that it will be able to purify the air of a room with a size of approx 300 sq ft.
If you’re going to place an air purifier with a CADR rating of 300 CFM on a room that’s 400 sq ft, then it’s going to need a longer time to clean the air.
The true HEPA filter that’s being used by air purifiers will decide the efficiency of how well particles are being purified from the air.
Latest designs use a 3-stage mechanical filtration system to properly filter particles from a room.
- Pre-filter – The pre-filter is the first line of defense against larger particles like hair and pet dander.
- True HEPA filter – The true HEPA filter is one of the most important components of a 3-in-1 filter since it’s efficient in clearing the air of any allergens, especially during pollen season or when there’s pet dander everywhere.
- Activated Carbon filter – The activated carbon filter is comprised of different types of minerals that can absorb organic material. Moreover, the activated carbon filter will also soak in bad odor which usually comes from cooking, bodily odor, and decomposing garbage.
Another component of air purifiers that we need to take into account is the filter that is used to purify the air.
These three components need to be present in an air purifier to effectively filter out particles, pollen, and pet dander from your home.
Other than just having there 3 filters, a typical air purifier will also have UV-C lighting and an anion generator that generates negative ions.
Naturally, almost every HEPA filter will need to be replaced after being continuously used for a certain amount of time.
Even a true HEPA filter will still have a lifespan. If you’re going to be using your air purifier at home where it’s not going to be used continuously all the time, then the filter will usually have a lifespan of 1 year.
For workplaces, a filter will have a lifespan of around 6-8 months since it’s being used constantly.
When we’re shopping for appliances, looking at the power consumption of a particular appliance can help you save future energy spending.
Lastly, your budget should be taken into account when looking for the right air purifier.
The Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 has a power consumption of 50W which is entirely not a bad rate of power consumption.
Additionally, it’s also worth noting that you have to take into account the maintenance of the device.
While the components of air purifiers need little to no maintenance, the true HEPA filter of air purifiers will need replacements annually.
Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Review
One of the most powerful features of the Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 is the ion generator.
However, the Airthereal Air Purifier doesn’t just have any ordinary ion generator since this one generates ozone.
This generator has been tested and proven through a variety of different trials and is known for producing a safe level of ozone.
This means that you’re not just getting the best in air purification technology, but also getting the best in ion air filtration which can guarantee your health’s safety.
Additionally, the ions being produced will attach themselves to particles, pollen, and dust to make them heavier. Heavier particles make them easier to clean in the process.
From the unique features that we’ve gathered about the Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Air Purifier, it’s safe to say that it’s one of the high-end air purifiers that’s available in the market. For its easy-to-use and spaciously-accessible design, it’s definitely one of the air purifiers that’s part of our best UV air purifiers list!
Benefits Of Using Airthereal Pure Morning APH260:
Getting an edge over other competitors is what makes Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 one of the best air purifiers in the industry.
The air purifier has just so many features that it could easily dominate the air purifier market. But before anything else, let’s see what these advantages are:
- UV-C Light – The Airthereal APH260 isn’t just made to keep the air clean, but it’s also designed to keep surfaces free from any type of infectious contaminant. These days, it’s always a good choice to focus on our personal hygiene and keep ourselves in a sanitary environment that’s free from infectious diseases.
- Scheduled Timer – In almost every device that deals with air quality and conditioning, there’s a critical aspect that needs to be addressed, and that is power consumption.
The scheduled timer feature can help you remove any mental burden of keeping in mind when to turn your device on and off.
One of the best ways to regulate the energy consumption of these air purifiers is through scheduled timers – especially when you’re trying to sleep for 6 – 8 hours and you want your air purifier to turn off automatically.
- TRUE Hepa Filter – One of the shining features of Airthereal’s AHP260 Air Purifier is the 3 layers of filter (Pre-filter, True HEPA filter, and the activated carbon filter) that will ensure that 99.97% of airborne contaminants, particles, and pollen are filtered from your room’s atmosphere.
Not only that, but the true HEPA filter also works in tandem with the air purifier’s sensor to give the user real-time information on the quality of the air in the room.
If constantly used, the filter will last around 6-8 months, but if placed in your home and used for just a fraction of the day, it could last for more than a year.
With Airthereal’s AHP260 Air purifier’s True HEPA Filter, you won’t have to worry about particles and pollen anymore.
- UV sanitization
- Sleep Mode – In most cases, air purifiers of this caliber are designed for domestic use.
While this air purifier can be used in offices, living rooms, and other spacious rooms, it excels well in being used in bedrooms.
The sleep mode function regulates the fan speed and reduces the amount of noise that the fans make while still efficiently filtering out particles in the air.
The lower noise level that’s recorded with the Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Air Purifier is 28dB, which is quite similar to a whisper in terms of noise.
Moreover, sleep mode turns off any lights that might catch the peripheral attention of your eyes so that you won’t have disturbed sleep.
- Display Options – The user interface of this air purifier is known for giving users an easy-to-use display that will make operating Airthereal quick and easy. There are 7 different options that you can choose from the device, all of which are easily accessible.
These options are:
- Power – Manually turns the power on and off
- 3 Speed Fan – Manually lets you regulate the fan power for a variety of rooms and air quality
- Anion Function – Lets you turn on the ion generating function for a more improved air quality
- 12 Hours Timer – Helps regulate power by permitting a time when the air purifier will be on
- Sleep Mode – Ideal for bedrooms and living rooms. It can help regulate and save a good amount of power.
- Auto Mode – Uses smart sensors to automatically regulate fan speed and other functions
- UV-C Light – Lets you turn the UV-C light on and off. Great for cleaning the surrounding surfaces of the product.
- Designed For Any Room Size – In most cases, air purifiers are used in offices and other work environments where there’s a lot of foot traffic since this can cause a build-up in the particle density in the room.
While Airthereal can definitely hold its ground in the workplace theater that tend to have larger rooms, this air purifier is designed for smaller to medium rooms.
Based on the CADR rating that this air purifier gives, it’s well optimized for a room that is 190 square feet with an 8 feet ceiling.
In most cases, larger and bulkier air purifiers will have a CADR of 350 which makes them better for rooms that are 355 square feet and higher.
Having a smaller and lighter air purifier is better than having to have to buy a bulkier one that might be too large for a room.
- Air Quality Display – Since almost every measuring tool around the world has been turning digital, it’s only appropriate that most appliances are adapting to a more digital market as well.
Monitoring the air quality of your room has never been easier. The built-in smart sensor PM2.5 automatically analyses and the air quality of the room and is designed to automate the device to start purifying the air once a good amount of particles and pollen are detected.
The smart sensor also monitors the level of micrograms per square foot in the air in real-time through a display panel which will be able to give you a good understanding of your room’s air quality.
If the PM2.5 concentration is shown to be below the expected amount, then the Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier will adjust the fan speed to lower power. If the PM2.5 level will go up to 35.5, then the air purifier will operate at maximum speeds.
- 2 Year Warranty – One of the best ways to tell that a product is durable and long-lasting is if it will last a long time is if it has a long-standing warranty. A warranty that will last years signifies that it will be Fortunately, Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 has a 2-year warranty.
Just like every air purifier in the market, the design of each product is defined by its main functionality.
So what are some shortcomings of Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier? Well, here’s what we found:
- 152 CFM – While it’s great that we look at the plethora of different features of an air purifier, it’s still paramount that we look at the CADR rating of the product.
While we don’t necessarily call this a drawback, the Airthereal APH260 has a CFM of 152 while there are other air purifiers that have higher efficiency (albeit also more expensive) in the market.
Having a CADR rating of 152 CFM means that it’s designed for a room that’s around 355 square feet. If you compare the Airthereal APH260 to an air purifier that’s used for larger rooms with a CADR rating of 350 CFM, then it’s going to take a longer time in purifying a room’s air quality that’s more than 500 square feet in size.
Nonetheless, the Airthereal’s efficient true HEPA filter and activated carbon filter will still be able to remove particles and pollen from the air.
However, given the fact that the Airthereal APH260 was made for small to medium-sized rooms in mind, it can hold on its own when it comes to larger rooms.
- Temperature And Humidity – When you’re monitoring the air quality of your room, it’s only appropriate to take into consideration the temperature and humidity of the room.
Sleeping in a bedroom with an atmosphere that’s too dry sometimes could lead to catching a cold. Too much humidity can also lead to the formation of molds which can cause certain illnesses and can compromise the integrity of wooden support structures on certain building types.
Unfortunately, the Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 Air Purifier does not have a temperature and humidity indicator since its smart sensor is dedicated to filtering particles in the atmosphere.
However, the smart sensor does jointly work with the filter system to bring you real-time updates. At the end of the day, the Airthereal APH260 is still able to do what’s it’s supposed to be doing: air purification and it still performs tremendously even without having a temperature and humidity indicator.
No worries, we’re still quite confident that the Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 has features that are more than what you bargained for and will definitely keep you satisfied for years.
Competitors of the Airthereal APH260
Now that we’ve discussed the pros and cons of using the Airthereal APH260 and its design, let’s look at how the Airthereal Purifier fairs well against a heavier duty air purifier: InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier.
Which One Has A Higher CADR Rating?
From what we’ve gathered, the InvisiClean has a CADR rating of 170 CFM while the Airthereal APH260 has a CADR rating of 152 CFM. This makes the InvisiClean more powerful in terms of purifying the air.
Which One Has More Features?
From what we’ve gathered from the competitor of the Airthereal APH260, the InvisiClean is at least 1 feature a step-up from the Airthereal Air Purifier.
The InvisiClean Air Purifier features a humidity and temperature panel which makes it more accurate in terms of measurements if you’re keen on measuring the humidity and temperature in the room.
However, this shouldn’t be a problem since the Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier is still able to its job with its 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter, UV-C Light, Anion Technology, and quite good CADR rating.
All-in-all, we think that the Airthereal APH260 Air Purifier is a versatile and adaptive air purification system that’s great for your bedroom and living.
The real-time air quality sensor will be able to give you an in-depth analysis of the particle density of your room. Additionally, the UV-C lighting will be able to remove any virulent and bacterial contaminants from any surface that’s in proximity to the device.
It’s also quite easy to get a replacement filter since Airthereal also produces the HEPA filter as a separate replacement product.
We hope that this Airthereal APH260 review gave you an in-depth look into the different features, pros, and cons of using this product for your home and the office.
So what are you waiting for? Make sure that your home’s air quality is in the best condition with Airthereal Pure Morning APH260!